This weekly program is perfect for golfers of all levels. Located at Willow Brook Golf Course in South Windsor, students will be transported to the course and can play 9 holes on the beautifully manicured course. Within these 8 weeks, students will be teamed in groups and will have the opportunity to play in a variety of golfing formats (i.e. stroke, best ball, tournaments, etc.). Students will be bussed from Timothy Edwards (Bus #16) to Willowbrook Golf Course. The students will need to provide their own golf equipment and transportation home from Willow Brook at 5 p.m.
- Storage of clubs at Willow Brook only. Clubs may not be dropped off at Timothy Edwards. Clubs can be dropped off at Willowbrook anytime from 7:00am - 3:00pm. Clubs can be placed outside near the Pro Shop (indoor storage is not available).
- Cancellations are decided by the Parks and Recreation Department and will be posted to the hotline. There will also be an announcement made at the school. Please call the Parks and Recreation Department hotline at 860-648-6349 for cancellation information.
- TE Students, Grades 6-8
- Dates: 4/5-5/31 (NC 4/12)
- Days and Times: Wednesdays, 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Instructor: Brian Chandler
- Location: Willowbrook Golf Course, South Windsor
- Price: $215
- Number: 356702A