Witch Way 5k & Jacobs Jog
Jacob’s Jog Ages: October 14 2017, 10:30am
A separate run will be held before the start of the 5K. Jacob’s Jog will start at the same location as the 5K. The kids course is a single 0.85 mile lap finishing at the same place where they started.
- Activity Number 123000C, Preregistration, $10
- Activity Number 123000D, Post-registration, $15
- Day of registrations taken until 10:00am
Witch Way 5k Ages: October 14, 2017, 11am
Leaf peeping & cold beef included. Join us for our revamped annual event! Our 7th Annual Witch Way 5K Trail Race will be held on Saturday, October 14, 2017. This scenic course which begins near the pavilion and will challenge runners and walkers alike. The race will be professionally timed and awards will be presented to the top 2 female and male finishers in each age group. The race will be chip timed with the results posted online.
The course map will be available online before the race. The results will include the top finishers in each age group along with the overall results. The top 2 male and female finishers in the following age group categories will receive an award:
- 60 and over
- Activity Number 123000A, Preregistration, $40
- Activity Number 123000B, Post-registration, $50
- Day of registrations taken until 10:30am. for those who wish to be timed and entered into the awards category
Preregistration for all races can be completed online or at the Parks and Recreation office until October 11th. Race price increases by $10 on October 12th.