2019/2020 Public Registration
NEW THIS YEAR!
All available spots and subsequent waitlist positions for the 2019/2020 school year will be determined by a lottery. The lottery will take place on Saturday, May 4, 2019 at the Wapping Parks and Recreation Facility Gymnasium (91 Ayers Road) at the following times:
Eli Terry: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Orchard Hill: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Philip R. Smith: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Pleasant Valley: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Each lottery will begin at the top of the hour. You must be present to confirm your position and any necessary details. South Windsor Parks and Recreation Staff will do our best to expedite this process, but please plan to stay for the entire hour.
- You must have a completed registration form to enter the lottery.
- Parks and Recreation Department staff will be on site to oversee table games and activities for your child(ren) if necessary during the lottery.
- Waitlists do not roll over from the previous school year.
- After the lottery is completed, any additional registrations will be added to the program and/or waitlist (where applicable) on a first come, first served basis.
- Available spots will be filled throughout the year according to waitlist position.
|Month||AM & PM||AM Only||
Limited Spacing AvailableThe 4th "R" Program has filled to capacity at all schools. To inquire about the availability at a particular school and/or to place your child on a waitlist, please contact the Parks and Recreation Office at 860-648-6355.
When a program fills to capacity at any particular school, new registrations will be added to a waitlist. Waitlist participants are listed in order based on the date/time they register. If a spot in the 4th "R" becomes available, participants will be offered the spot based on their order on the waitlist.