Veterans Memorial Park
|Day of Week
|Monday - Friday
(pass holders only)
**Mondays & Wednesdays
Long Lanes only
**Tuesdays & Thursdays
Short Lanes only
Thank you for joining us this season!
We value our guests and enjoy sharing our enthusiasm of summer days at VMP!
• Thank you for treating our facility properly.
We take pride in the cleanliness of VMP!
• Thank you for respecting our staff, we work really hard to make this a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for all!
• Thank you for considering fellow patron’s right to have an enjoyable day at VMP!
• Thank you for acting in a safe manner for your own well-being and the well-being of everyone around you!
• Thank you for having fun!
Inclement Weather/Unforeseen Circumstances
In the event of park closure due to inclement weather or any other unforeseen circumstances that involves the safety of our guests or staff members, guests who have been in the park for under 60 minutes, and who have a receipt from the gate, may receive a voucher to come back and join us another day of their choice within the current season.
Playing by the rules while enjoying your day in the sun at VMP!
Although fun in the water is encouraged, the facility experiences many extremely busy weekends and weekdays, so for all of our guests to enjoy a comfortable atmosphere, please adhere to the following guidelines:
• Water guns and hard surface balls, such as tennis balls, are not allowed.
• Group rates and reservations are not available.
• Grilling anywhere on the facility grounds is not permitted.
• All lifejackets must be Coast Guard approved.
• There are no snorkel masks allowed.
• All patrons must wear appropriate swim attire.
• Horseplay and running are not permitted while in the park.
• Parents/Guardians are responsible for the children at all times. Non swimmers must be within an arm reach.
• For the safety of everyone in the park, alcohol and glass bottles are strictly prohibited.
• Plan ahead and bring your own tables and chairs
Picnic tables at the park grounds are limited; they are on a first come first serve basis.
• Lap lanes are for lap swim only. Please do not utilize this area if you don’t plan on swimming laps.
• Please be respectful to lifeguards, they are there for everyone’s safety.
• Please be mindful of the personal space of others around you.
• Please be aware of other rules that have been posted throughout the park.
The staff reserves the right to ask guests to leave the park, without refund, if policies are not followed. Guest and staff safety is our first priority.